Sunday, November 11, 2007

DORAEMON THE MOVIE

DORAEMON THE MOVIE- ok, obviously, its doraemon.. who is the first one who stands up and walk away and says cartoon are for kids, i will shoot you dead like what a cow boy does! i have been loving doraemon since i was young. and I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP DORAEMON EVEN THOUGH I KNOW ITS NOT TRUE AND IT IS CARTOON. LIKE I SAY BEFORE, CHILDREN WATCH CARTOON BECAUSE OF CHARACTER, BUT OTHERS WATCH CARTOON BECAUSE OF THE PLOT. THERE IS NOTHING ASHAME TO WATCH CARTOONS, IF YOU LOOK DOWN ON CARTOON, YOU ARE NOTHING BETTER. cartoons are actually great creations and IT IS PROFESSIONAL. dont understand? now. think this way, one day, you enter a studio, where every part of the crew is working hard on the cartoon, and you dont know anything. you stand there looking and the director told you to do a 10 sec short clip of the main characters. confirm thing is, you will be crying, how to do???? and you will struggle alot doing only 10 secs of it before you realise, the movie is actually 1hr 30 mins or more. well, this movie hasn't really on. but sneak preview is. cathay distributed this, but i haven watch, so i can't rate. BUT I WILL DEFINITELY WATCH..

No comments: