I stood onto the weighing machine. And the first thought that strike my mind was: "WTF? did i just gain 3 pounds!?" (3 pounds is about 1.3kg)
And horror strucked me. Immediately i go google the BMI calculator. (yes, i was afraid that the 3 pounds i gained (ever since attachment. MUST BE THE CAUSE OF THE GOOD FOOD IN CHINATOWN AND THE CONSTANT SITTING (not enough exercise) not only show up on my outer appearance, but also screw my health up.) Luckily. Am still considered normal weight :D
So, in order to stop this weight thing, am thinking of cutting down intake of rice. Cause rice is sweet! And i had been trying to sleep more than 6 hours. (I googled that if you have about 7 hrs sleep daily, the chances of gaining weight is MUCH lesser than sleeping too much or too little.)
Thus, reminders!!! Don't overeat! and don't starve yourself!! :)
Alrights, gonna get my beauty sleep le! :) Good night everyone.
*And please take good care of your health!! Don't eat too much sweet stuffs (I have girlfriend pouring Mac's maple syrup as if it has no flavour, yet they didn't f*cking gain any pounds. God is unfair I know.) *
No comments:
Post a Comment