

ok i watch confessions of a shopaholic!!
omg i gotta admit, i am a FAN of it!!
i read all the books written by sophie kinsella (author of shopaholic)
erm the movie is kinda different though.
like luke brandon aint working for magazines and he didnt meet rebecca at some hot dog stall.
there aint any finland people haha. and her mum is sherman. why sherman? rich people.
but the scarf, selling her stuffs, derek smith (bank manager who keeps on finding rebecca for her credit card bills) are from the book.
but its really a funny great show :)
she is very funny. and i agreed with the director of the film.
he found the right person to film it!
its like wow~ she looks like what u can imagine rebecca is after reading the book haha.
ok time to "prawn" people.
love the trailer and hate me for the urge to watch it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok next up, ZOO.
i went zoo yesterday~ and the zoo was amazing because it makes me fell asleep at 12 plus am!
i cant believe it myself too! but today, am back to insomnia mode again. HAHA.
ok, for photos, erm, i dont have a camera. i got sheryl to take photos. but she post it on her blog first before sending me. and i cant leech her blog for the photos cause she is gonna collect money from me. thats what friends are for......... *draw circles*
so any way, i took 2 from aaron's camera wahahahaha!
no need pay money LOL.
ok, these one is the one we took on the boat.
the entire boat only got 4 of us. we are allowed to pole dance there.
ok, dont listen to me. haha~ we are only allowed to stand lol. and sit of course.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, some youtube videos. hope miss sheryl lim will look at them.
so that she can make ice cream, cake and pudding cup cakes for me....
hahahahaha!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, some lyrics onto my new songs :)
If u seek amy- Britney Spears
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
Oh baby-baby, have you seen Amy tonight?
Is she in the bathroom, is she smoking up outside? (Oh!)
Oh baby-baby, does she take a piece of lime,
For the drink that I'mma buy her?
Do you know just what she likes? (Oh!)
[Chorus:]
Oh-oh, tell me have you seen her?
'Cause I'm so (Oh!)
I can't get her off of my brain
I just wanna go, to the party she gon' go
Can somebody take me home?
Ha-ha, Hee-hee, Ha-ha, Ho
Love me, hate me, say what you wanna bout me?
But all of the boys and all of the girls,
Are begging to if you seek Amy
Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls,
Are begging to if you seek Amy
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up
I don't know where or when,
And now they're closing up the club (Oh!)
I've seen here once or twice before,
She knows my face
But it's hard to see with all the people
Standing in the way (Oh!)
(Chorus)
Oh, say what you wanna bout me?
Oh, but can't you see what I see? (Love me, hate me)
Yeah, say what you want about me ('Bout me)
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
So tell me if you see her,
'Cause I've been waiting here forever
Oh baby-baby, if you seek Amy tonight, (Oh!)
Oh baby-baby, we'll do whatever you like
Oh baby-baby-baby, Oh baby-baby-baby
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la-la, la, la
Love me, hate me, say what you wanna bout me (bout me)
But all of the boys and all of the girls,
Are begging to if you seek Amy (If you seek Amy)
Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls,
Are begging to if you seek Amy (Seek Amy)
Love me, hate me, say what you wanna bout me? (Yeah, yeah)
Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls,
Are begging to if you seek Amy
Oh, say what you wanna bout me? (Love me, hate me)
Oh, but can't you see what I see?
Oh, say what you wanna bout me? (Love me, hate me)
All of the boys and all of the girls,
Are begging to if you seek Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toxic- Britney Spears
the guy was like : oh rape me rape me pls.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok ignore me.
lyrics lyrics.
Baby, can’t you see
I’m calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It’s dangerous
I’m fallin’
There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it
Too high
Can’t come down
Losing my head
Spinning ‘round and ‘round
Do you feel me now
With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
It’s getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly
It’s taking over me
Too high
Can’t come down
It’s in the air
And it’s all around
Can you feel me now
With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
Don't you know that you're toxic
[x2]
With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just realise i love bitchy stuffs. guess if i am a guy, i will love SEXY girls LOL!!!!
woooooo pole dance. FAVOURITE
36D cup or 38, 24, 31.
LOLLOLOLOLOL ignore me. hahahahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment